Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friday July 30th 2010

Today is our day off!!  Going to let Linda sleep in this morning. I have my morning ritual and then down to the office to see Maggie. Maggie is an up beat person, she laughs at almost everything. That is a good way to get the day started.  Nick and Sherry are going to have a pretty hectic day. The main park has the most turn around rooms.  I stopped by to see Nick on my way back home and asked if they needed help.  He said no, that someone over on the other side would have to help. Before I left Roger stopped by and he said they would get the other side if Nick and Sherry could get the Lodge. Worked out quite well, maybe I won’t have to work Saturday!!

Wanted to get a picture of this loaf of bread.  I think it looks pretty good. Has a hole in it where I folded it and it didn’t stick but still looks pretty good and tastes good too!!

100_0902

Linda got up (later) and we got ready to go to the $100 store.  After getting groceries and walking back out to the car I decided it was pretty hot and I may as well move the camper today since I wasn’t working and really didn’t have anything else to do.  I really didn’t want to move it, not sure why but Nick kind of shamed me into it.

100_0904

The space is #23 and we were in #25.  Didn’t move far but we are in the shade most of the day. It cooled of nicely after we got set up even though the air conditioner never stopped working during the move.  I started the generator and kept the air running.  Linda couldn’t figure out why the clocks kept time.  That was it and I also found out that the generator would run the air and the microwave at the same time.  I figured it would but had never tried it. With everything running it makes the generator work pretty hard but that is good for it to keep it in good working condition.

After Nick got off work he stopped by and showed us tomorrows sheet.  Lots of check marks on it.  I think every room in the Lodge and motel were on there plus all but one cabin in the main park and the house were on it. Need help Nick???  Duh!!  I am going to do the main park and he and Sherry will take care of the rest and what they can’t get I’m sure Johnny Mac will take up the slack.  We will see tomorrow how it works out.

Linda was really tired today, hopefully she will get rested up before Sunday. We watched a little TV and I worked on the computer for awhile before going to bed.  Y’all have a splendiferous day OK???

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joel, now you just may have to break out the blankets since it will be so cold in the motorhome.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since your move have you broke out the blankets yet?? I am sure it is very cold in the motorhome now!!!!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete