Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Monday July 19th 2010

Got a call last night and I wanted to put this in first.  Our neighbor Daniel called and gave us some good news!!  His son Wesley got saved last night!!  Praise The LORD!!  He was really happy.  I am going to put a picture of the family here, I’m sure you can tell which one is Wesley!

100_1642

Wesley and Keaton are twins, I can’t tell them apart but Daniel was sure happy, and Keaton is asking questions so it probably won’t take him long.

Now I will go back a ways, it is going to be sunny, hot and muggy again today.  I checked with Maggie this morning about our work load and it doesn’t look real bad.  Next weekend will be the bad one and in the middle of the week it is usually quiet.  Again, Nick and Sherry carried the load.  Linda and I kept busy but didn’t have a lot to do.  I think we may start shampooing carpeting.  Some of the rooms really look bad.  Wanted to wait until Roger came back to work tomorrow.  I’m not sure but I don’t think the owner knows much about that kind of thing but I could be wrong, wouldn’t be the first time.

100_0845

I don’t know what kind of flowers these are but they are sure pretty.

100_0846

If you look real close you can see the hummingbird on the left side of the feeder.  They are really fast and seem to know when you are going to take a picture.  There are usually 4 or 5 fighting over the feeder but when you get close or watch, they fly away.

I went the $100 store again last night.  I wanted to get a small propane stove for outside.  It is just to hot inside to use the stove or oven in here. I did find one, I just wanted a one burner stove and the only one they had was a two burner.  It will work.  We are having our “mandatory” pot luck again this Thursday and I didn’t want to heat up the camper any more than necessary. In the afternoon it really gets warm in here, we are parked right in the direct sun for most of the afternoon.  I should probably move to a shady spot, but then it would probably get cold, I doubt that!!

I defrosted our freezer last night.  Our ice cream is really soft and we have a lot of frost on the back of the freezer.  Hope it helps. 

Well, guess I will stop rambling…have a great night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment