Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunday July 18th 2010

Sun is shining and is going to be a beautiful day!!  Hot and muggy though but better than windy and cold.  I think I could get used to this hot weather!

Got a picture of our new microwave and refrigerator!

100_0828

Not much to look at but we can use the microwave and not have to turn the air conditioner off.  I like that.  Baking will still have to be done in the morning though, to hot in the afternoon.

The day went quite well for us.  I know that Nick and Sherry had a pretty hectic day. They probably did twice what we did, not sure if it is the age but I bet it is because we just aren’t fast.  We got done in time to come to the Lodge and help with one room. Gave them some time though to catch up on the laundry. The laundry at the main park is mostly finished.  Still have a couple blankets to wash and there are still sheets and towels to fold.  Not bad, maybe tomorrow will be a little easier.

Went to church tonight at Friendly Baptist, they had a youth group in from Natchez MS I took a few pictures….

100_0834

This picture is kind of hard to see but they did a black light skit and it had a really good message, well both of their skits had good messages.

100_0839

This skit represented the sins of the world and the one on the floor was chained and buffeted by all these sins.  The next picture is the release by Christ from all these sinful habits.

100_0843

The preachers daughter, from Natchez, was a singer, song writer…

100_0836

I think she was a good singer but I couldn’t understand any of the words she was singing.  I’m not good that way anyway.  I have trouble with words, tunes I can understand:-)

Now I have another picture that I just have to put in here. It is a spider and we have plenty of spiders here….

100_0831

This doesn’t show up very well. It is on the tire of our camper. Hope it just eats insects…

We had an early night.  I went to bed about 9:20PM.  I woke up early this morning, about 2AM I think, just couldn’t go back to sleep.  So much for another exciting day in Branson…..Bye Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping by to say "Hi"! Hope you are doing well! I don't think I'll ever get used to the hot/muggy weather! But, that's the south for you!!
    Have a great week!!
    Destiny

    ReplyDelete