Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday July 10th 2010

This is Saturday our day off!!!  Guess what??? I took some pictures, yes I did!  I made bread this morning but didn’t take any pictures, they look pretty much like last weeks pictures.

After Linda got up and around, we decided to go to look for some batting for our dinette booth seat.  I was looking for the polyurethane foam for the seat but that was kind of expensive and it was only 3 inches and I think I need 4 inches.  Somewhere I will find it.  Think I will Google it.

After that we decided to drive to Table Rock Lake and the Corps of engineers park on the shore.

100_0789

They have a beautiful building and are going to build a nicer one not far from here.  Guess who we saw here???  James and Janice!!

100_0790

We didn’t know they would be working but wanted to see if they were and tried to see Jeremy but he wasn’t in.  Well, maybe later.

100_0791

Canadian Geese and more pictures from the Corp Park

100_0792

100_0794

After walking around the park we headed back home but Linda keeps seeing this bed and breakfast thing so we stopped and I can’t remember the name of the place.  It is on the top of a hill or small mountain and is a very well kept place.  We decided to have lunch there.

100_0801

This is Cristy our waitress.  She wasn’t the owner I don’t think but she could have been.  She was one of the nicest, pleasantest, and most helpful servers we have run across.  Very good sense of humor.

100_0802

Linda got a cheese sandwich and I got the Ozark Mountain Burger.  They were very good.  This came with a pasta salad that was excellent. Cristy also takes a good picture!

100_0804

Linda wanted desert, and no, she didn’t get the whole cake!  It was a chocolate raspberry cake.  We took it home.  I’m not a chocolate cake fan but it was good and VERY rich.

 

After getting home I was tired so I took a nap.  I couldn’t stay awake but after the nap I sure felt bad.  I got a cup of coffee and walked around the park.  Well, I got stopped by the neighbor who likes to talk. I think I stood there for about an hour and Linda finally got worried I guess and came looking for me.  We went down and talk to Ginny and Johnny Mac for awhile before heading home.  We had a nice day off, relaxing day. Hopefully tomorrow I will find some things to take pictures of like today. Cristy got a kick out of me getting my camera out and taking pictures of the food, etc…. Got to go now… Bye Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Don and I used to picnic at that park by the lake and talk to the geese.
    I've never met her, but just from you blog, I love Cristy. Too cute and yes, she takes a great picture. Love that one of you and Linda.
    We sure miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete