Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friday July 16th 2010

It is supposed to be a little cooler today, sure would be nice even though it will only be one day.

Today will be a light day at work. I walked over and talked to Maggie after 8AM to check out the work load.  I think this will be one of the lightest days we have had for awhile.  Nick and Sherry have the most to do so when Linda and I get done we will try to help them at the Lodge.

Saw a bug at the Lodge and wanted to get a picture. Now this bug is pretty small and I had to get really close to see it and the picture is a little blurry but you can still see the colors…

100_0825

I think that I was only about 6 inches away from this critter but it was sure colorful.  Nick got to see something that I have never seen, a copperhead. It was curled up under a tree.  I wouldn’t know a copperhead from a half dollar, well, maybe a garden snake.

We had meetings today, the office workers had their meeting and the house cleaners, well, we had ours.  It didn’t take long and was to the point, we are short some people so the schedule was changed slightly to cover the gaps.  Shucks!!!  I should have had Roger take a picture of the cleaning crew, just thought about that.  Talk about slow thinking!!  And to think I took a picture of a bug but not the crew… wonder why???

The day went pretty much as planned. We are getting a few supplies in that are needed and Johnny Mac is trying to fix a vacuum cleaner from the “house” that seems like a good cleaner but has a few problems. We have a couple others that need some repairs also.

I was just sitting here trying to think what we did after work….Oh,  I fixed sausage and toast and Linda fried the eggs.  Good supper. For some reason I was hungry the rest of the night. Had some ice cream then some chips and guacamole, and that seemed to help.  I stayed up to watch the weather but sure had a hard time staying awake.  Think I will sleep good tonight….Adios Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment