Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tuesday July 6th 2010

Raining this morning!!  Guess it doesn’t hurt to have some rain. I’m sure Sikeston could use the rain, it is very hot and dry there.  May be good that we are in Branson for the summer.  It is hot most everywhere. Winter was cold almost everywhere.

I stopped to see Maggie when I went in to work.  She didn’t have the work sheet ready, no big deal, I had a room to clean that had checked out so I went to the main park to work on the one I cleaned yesterday.  I was really glad to see Roger and Heidi back to work, maybe things would go a little smoother today!  Roger had already started some of my work for me. He had almost finished the laundry and stripped two other rooms. May not seem like much but it made my day go a lot easier.

In the afternoon is when the lack of communication started from yesterday. Heidi rented a motel room that hadn’t been cleaned. The work sheet wasn’t marked and she thought it had been cleaned.  Uh Oh!  It turned out OK, they just went into the room that had been cleaned.  I finished them up after that and then the cabin that needed cleaning.  I was finished early so I got to do the laundry and by 5PM I had it all done! I forgot my clipboard with my sheet when I went home so later I had to go back and get it so I could turn it in.  Linda got to meet Barbara at the desk in the Lodge. Barbara was working. She had to mention the neighbor with the Dachshund puppies for sale.  Ron had to keep pressing the issue (jokingly)  to her that she really needed one.  Won’t get one unless she gets to hold one.  We didn’t stop.

 

Linda made home made macaroni and cheese for supper.  It was really rich but good.  We have enough left that we can have it with chili tomorrow night.  We like Chili Mac. I was just thinking of what I don’t like.  Turnips. Chicken livers and gizzards.  There are probably other things I haven’t tried that I wouldn’t like either.

We bought a small refrigerator at Wal Mart the other day. I put it in the shelter behind the camper and plugged it in.  It works great.  I filled it with bottled water and some soda pop.

Again, no pictures today.  I haven’t seen anything worthy of pictures and I have the camera with me almost all the time now. It is small enough that I can put it on my belt and it is handy, if I remember I have it.

The evening is quiet and I am having a hard time staying awake. Sound familiar? Sun comes up I wake up, sun goes down I get tired and want to go to sleep. Have a great nite Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment