Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tuesday July 27th 2010

Another gorgeous day in the neighborhood!!  Supposed to be a little cooler today and sunny, maybe muggy but who cares??  Enjoy life, it could be cold and snowing!!!

I was told yesterday’s blog was kind of rambling.  I can’t remember.  I will have to read it again.  I know that one day I lost some things that I had written but not sure if it was yesterday’s or not.  Here I go rambling again.

Went down to see Maggie again this morning.  The workload is actually pretty light.  We only have two refreshes over at the main park.  The golf cart had a low tire which I had Charlie take a look at and he aired it up.  Ended up in the afternoon Nick changed it. Back to the story, while Charlie was working on the cart I went ahead and did the two refreshes and shampooed the carpeting in one of the motel rooms.  Didn’t take long and the room won’t be rented until Friday or Saturday so it will have time to dry.

Over at the Lodge Nick and Sherry were doing rooms and I can’t remember how many there were but we started helping and Nick and Sherry quit about noon or 1PM.  They are going to work a split shift this week.  They will come back in on Thursday for a half day, give or take, to help with an over abundance of check ins and the 7 cabins that we are going to leave for them.  This is Nick’s idea and it sounds good to me.  They are going to knock them out like a well oiled machine and supply them with towels and linens which is a first for the cabins!  7 cabins would take Linda and I all day. They will do it like an assembly line.  Go for it Nick.

100_0754

Had to put this picture in here, This is Dee and her 3 kids Gianna, Kedric and Jared.  This is Dee’s birthday!!!  Happy Birthday Dee!!  I won’t tell how old you are. You may not read this anyway but I will be nice..

We talked to  Daniel and Rachael today, I am going to take a couple pictures for them so they can email them to someone.  We are going to go out to eat tomorrow night, Golden Corral I think, or someplace.  They are really nice people.  Think the heat is getting the best of Daniel though. Can’t blame them, it is really hot out and humid.

Well, the evening went by pretty nice.  We did laundry and watched some TV…Linda got on me about talking with Nick.  I made her leave the office when she was talking to Maggie, then we stopped by Nick and Sherry’s for about an hour I think, Linda’s feet were starting to hurt so I had to take her home.  OK, time to quit, Bye Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment