Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday July 9th 2010

OH BOY!!!!  It’s Friday!!  Got tomorrow off,,,YES!!! I went over to the office after 8AM to check on the work load for the day.  Not real good, but with 5 of us working it should be OK.

I was going to add this a few days ago and never got around to it.  Stephanie, from Paw Paw’s Camper place in Picayune, MS called and said she needed the serial number off the furnace.  After looking through papers for it, I told her I would call her back…. This is Stephanie…

101_0107

I’m sure she doesn’t read my blog so she won’t get to mad about this.  I took the cover off the outside of the furnace and got the serial number.  Got the cell phone and called the number she called from..lots of rings, no answer….strange, I just talked to her so I called the number of the phone she is on in the picture.  She asked if I had just tried to call and I said yes and I had the numbers she wanted and I gave them to her. Now for the rest of the story…she said her phone broke, oh my, and then she said she dropped it in the toilet, I had to laugh at that one.  She said it wasn’t funny! She had to reach in that dirty toilet to get it, and sorry Stephanie, I couldn’t keep from laughing. She said she hoped I had a good laugh at her expense, but her parting words were, “don’t take your phone to the bathroom”.  I hope I didn’t offend her to bad, she seems to have a good sense of humor.

Back to today, work went pretty well, Nick and Sherry came in and they said the would do the turnarounds at the Lodge and I would get the cabin turnaround. Wilbur and Bernie came in at 11AM and they got the turnarounds at the main park!  WOW!  sounds like a plan to me. After I finished one cabin I found out another was a turnaround so I did that one. I had 2 other check outs (cabins) so I figured as long as I was there I would do them too.  I did a refresh at the Lodge.  We had a complaint on the room so I took care of that one.  We all finished early. It turned out to be a nice day at work!!!  Oh, I was going to mention that the idea Nick and Sherry came up with for doing the floors works great, saved me a boatload of time and it was a lot easier than using rags and it does a good job.  Thanks Nick and Sherry for the great idea.

We talked to Roger and Heidi and asked them about the show this Thursday.  They are going to get the tickets for everyone that is signed up. Nice, we don’t have to worry about them.  Going to see the Haygoods.  Have no idea who or what they are, going to be a surprise.

Got the laundry done tonight and we watched TV and I stayed up until after 11PM, that is amazing and I didn’t fall asleep sitting here…

My camera feels so neglected….Night y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your camera sent my camera a message and my camera told me that your camera is feeling very neglected. My camera tried to cheer you camera up, but I don't think it helped. The ball is in your court.

    ReplyDelete