Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monday July 12th 2010

Wow did we get some rain last night!!  Thunder, lightning, no hail but it sure rained a lot.  It did quit raining before I finished my morning ritual though and I got to walk down to the office without getting wet.

Work load for today is moderate, Wilber and Bernie come in at 11AM so we should get everything done. Here is a picture of Wilber and Bernie..

100_0315

I can’t remember the names of their dogs, the black one is Bandit I think. We had a pretty busy day, not like the day they had Sunday though. Not near the work today.  I wanted to get this picture in because Wilber and Bernie will be leaving tomorrow to go back to Kansas.  We will be back to Nick, Sherry, Johnny Mac and I for the cleaning crews.  If the business keeps up like it has been we will definitely need another couple to help out.

We really have weird weather here, rains for awhile and the sun shines for awhile.  They are predicting severe storms for tonight and there isn’t a cloud in the sky right now.

Not going to do much tonight, I got to finish up the pizza from yesterday. It was still very good.  I’m glad we have 2 TVs!  Linda watched a 3 hour thing on the bachelorette so I got to watch a 2 hour special “AFV”. I also watched house hunters international which was in Australia.  Pretty common house in Melbourne sells for around a million dollars.  Wonder what the food prices are like?

 

So much for one night. Will catch Y’all in the morning……..

1 comment:

  1. I just checked the radar and everything looks clear for tonight (Tuesday). Hope and pray you are ok today.

    ReplyDelete