Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tuesday October 30th 2012

Well, it is cold and windy today and I go into work and will mow, probably the mobile home park today and Russell Street tomorrow.  I should finish work on Thursday and be done for the year.

I dug out my winter coat, it is pretty bad shape but for work it will be OK I think.  At least I’ll be warm.

I had kind of a bad start this morning.  The mower hasn’t been used for two weeks and I couldn’t get it started after getting it gassed up and greased.  I knew something didn’t look right but didn’t pay much attention.  Well, I couldn’t get it started so I charged the battery and finally got it started only to find out the front tire was flat!  I tried to air it up but the bead came loose from the rim so I had to jack the front end up put slime in the tire and get a bungee cord to put around it and finally got it aired up.  I checked it for awhile to make sure it was going to stay up.  I also took a bag of cans over to Kay, she is collecting them and I had a bag and was going that way.

I finished mowing around 4PM but had some other things to do.  Some of the Roundup didn’t seem to work so I used the weed eater to shape up a few places.

Well, not much else happened today.  I am going to call it a “day” and say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment