Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wednesday October 31st 2012

Well, today is the last day of October!!  Halloween!  Not my favorite holiday for sure. 

I will work today and tomorrow and should be done for the year.  Will try to get all the mowing done and have the place looking decent for the winter. I am mowing  Russell Street today, shouldn’t take to long.  I have a picture of the tractor before I left…

P1010103

It took about three hours to mow Russell Street and when I got back I had to call it a day.  I could have done more but I’m leaving it for tomorrow.

Went to church tonight, not many at church but still had a good discussion on the “sower” and the “seed”.  It was interesting.

I looked up a song on the internet I thought was called “Go Down Nineveh” but the name is actually “Go Jonah” by the Cathedrals.  It is a spoof of the song “Elvira” by the Oak Ridge Boys.  There is a song “Go Down Nineveh” by the Blackwood Brothers but nothing like Go Jonah.  I put it on my recorder and played it for Coyita and she remembered it and I think we would like to sing it next year maybe.

I got a weird picture of the moon tonight.  It is in the clouds and I think it is blurry but looks kind of neat.

P1010104

Does this look like a Halloween moon?  I thought it looked kind of neat.

Well, we didn’t have any Trick or Treaters so I guess we will have to eat all the candySmile….

Time to say Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Joel! That is an amazing moon picture. I love it!! May I share it on FB?
    Must check out "Go Jonah."

    ReplyDelete