Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tuesday November 13th 2012

Got on the road pretty early this morning around 7:30AM.  Nice cool, very cool, morning.  Took quite awhile to defrost the rear window.  Nice tail wind though so maybe we will get even better mileage.

It was funny, we stopped at a station for gas and I told Linda the mileage and I filled up the car.  She was inside so I thought I would do the calculations on the mileage, should have let her do it.  I knew the mileage was pretty good but I made a mistake, it was actually on the mileage.  I messed up her paper and finally quit.  When she started I told her the mileage again and found I was around a hundred miles off on what I had told her the first time.  Averaged around 39 MPG this tank.  I think we will probably do very well because the wind was behind us all the way.

We arrived at “home”  around 5PM and was really glad we could get out. 

P1010148

That is our place and the sign coming into the park.

Lots of stuff to do and unload.  I am waiting until tomorrow to turn on the water heater but everything else was OK.

That is about all for us today, going to go to bed…Night Y’all..+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment: