Friday, November 23, 2012

Thursday November 22nd 2012

This is Thanksgiving Day!  I posted my thanks yesterday because I knew that I would post this late, actually tomorrowSmile

Linda fixed a potato casserole to take to the get together at the club house. I think there was a pretty good turnout.  We had a good time and lots of food.  Janice, from Canada, brought rutabaga that I tried and I liked it. I thought it tasted like cauliflower.  I love cauliflower!  I brought some home for later.

I had to take a picture of my plate…

P1010188

I had to go back a second time for some things I didn’t have room for on my plate.  I really did have enough to eat!

Got a picture of Mary taking a picture of us…

P1010189

Got a picture of Janice and her husband (in the yellow shirt) that made the Rutabaga…

P1010190

Janice is wearing the striped shirt.  They are from Toronto I think.

We took it easy the rest of the day, didn’t do much, tried to take a nap but I think I was just to full to sleep.  A very nice and very warm day.  Supposed to cool off tomorrow and rain. We really need the rain!

Guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment