Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday November 1st 2012

Beautiful morning even if it is cool out.  The sun came up while I was listening to a tape made by Jeanie, the piano player from Harvest Time.  I turned the tape over and to my surprise it was the Harvest Time Quartet!  I had to call Jeanie and ask her for sure because I couldn’t hear Randy or myself in almost any song.  There were a couple though that I could hear a bass and Randy had a solo.  Our lead singer Cloyd passed on quite a few years back and Pastor Dalmus is alive and well and preaching up a  storm in Rock Falls, Harvest Time Bible Church.  Sure brought back memories and now I have to find a place that will make a CD from the tape.

Well, to work again today.  I am mowing the RV Park today and should be my last day.

The mowing went quite well but the last eight back in sites are terrible to mow.  Just a whole lot of work.

I finished up around three PM and headed home.  Checked to see if I could figure out where the mice are coming in (at home).  Well, I had fixed a few places and haven’t seen any since I fixed it a few days ago.  I think we still have them coming in but haven’t seen any but think once in awhile I can hear them.  Oh well, I left them plenty of  De Con.

I’m tired tonight, I think that the fresh air really makes me tired so I took a nap tonight, well, sitting in my chair, I fell asleep for awhile.

I got a picture of the sunset, just beautiful….

P1010105

It is amazing how good the pictures turn out with my new camera.  It is doing as good a job as I can hope for with my knowledge of using a camera!

Going to take it easy tonight because I would really like to go to Cape tomorrow to Menard’s.  I like Menard’s.

Time to say Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sunset!

    Just get an outside kitty cat for the mice. :-)

    ReplyDelete