Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunday November 4th 2012

Only a couple more days of the really annoying commercials for the politicians.  Come on Wednesday!!

Going to church today at Morehouse and then tonight I will go to North Acres because church was cancelled tonight.

Linda went to church with me today and even sang in the choir!  Hope she didn’t over do the activity and get sick again.

Had a good day at church and then went home and had pizza.  It hit the spot.

The lady that sang the special music at North Acres name is Yvonne.  It is pronounced Y-vonne.   She did a very good job and has a very nice voice..

P1010112

I sure like the telephoto on my new camera and the picture isn’t blurry.  I am sitting probably 30 feet away from her, very good camera.

We didn’t do much tonight, I played on my little tablet.  I have been playing Angry Bird and finally got through the first level, I guess that is what you call it, there were 21 levels in the first level and the 21st level took me about three weeks to finally get it done.  I am not good at playing Angry Birds but it is something to do when there isn’t anything on TV that I like.

Not a lot on TV until The Good Wife and The Mentalist.  They were pretty good tonight.

Time to say Night Y’all…

1 comment:

  1. Angry Bird frustrates me !! :-)

    Email me the name of your new camera. It's about time for my upgrade and I want one with a good camera. Does yours also have a flash?

    ReplyDelete