Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friday November 2nd 2012

I sure will be glad when the voting is over and the commercials stop on TV!  I can’t believe the negativity in this campaign.  They are trying to see who can make the other sound worse.

It is a cool morning but I think it will warm up pretty nice today.  I need a day to relax and recoup from mowing for three days straight.

I want to go to Lowe’s today and look at a Roto Zip to take to Texas.  I had a good time looking around Menard’s, not Lowes, and getting ideas for things that we want to do here and in Texas.  I am going to wait to buy a saw, still not sure what I want to get.  Linda is the only one that bought anything.  Dog treats etc..

We went out to eat for lunch…

P1010110

Yes sir, Steak n Shake!  This was actually my idea even though Linda usually wants to go here.  They have great hamburgers!!!

P1010107

The burgers were excellent and our waitress was really nice, her name is Alisha and I got a picture of her…

P1010108

I have a picture of her with our desert but I didn’t want anyone to know that we splurged for a shake and an ice cream sandwich!  This was a better picture of her anyway.  I had to comment on her hair, I think it looks very nice.  She explained that she did it herself, not her own hair though.  Nice smileSmile..

We stopped at Radio Shack and I bought another toy.  I got a recorder, well, it transfers cassette tapes to the computer. I will try it out tomorrow.

We were tired when we got home so we took a nap and then took it easy the rest of the night.  Guess it is time to say Night Y’all,,,,

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Linda. Makes me miss you guys more, though. :-(

    ReplyDelete