Sunday, November 4, 2012

Saturday November 3rd 2012

Another chilly day but it may warm up to around 60 which won’t be to bad if the wind isn’t blowing.

Well, I tried my new toy, the cassette player transfer thing, and it doesn’t work!  The deck works fine but the CD for the computer is blank.  Tape player sounds pretty good.  I looked on line and Amazon had for for about a fourth the price I paid at Radio Shack but I took it back and they got me a new cd and the guy actually downloaded it for me to make sure it worked. He also told me I would have to download itunes from the internet. I really didn’t want to do that but I did.

To make a long story short I spent all day trying to get this thing to work and finally got it and I made a couple of CDs and by about 5PM I finally finished.

 

I made supper tonight.  We had some fish left over and I had a bag of cabbage slaw.  I fried the cabbage and we had fish tacos for supper.  They hit the spot.  I like most everything though.  That was about the last of our day.  Not much on TV but the weather channel had a special on the crash of a Boeing 727 in the Mexican desert.  They crashed it on purpose and they recorded the crash from inside the plane and outside and they had crash dummies inside to see what happened to them.  It was very interesting!  Don’t think I ever want to go through a crash though.

Well, time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment