Friday, November 16, 2012

Thursday November 15th 2012

Well, I still have a problem with the electric!  I have been calling John back in Sterling asking him about what I should do and he has been guiding me step by step.  There has been so many things that I did wrong and had to fix that I can’t even begin to tell about it.  I did get it fixed though and now everything seems to be working except for the kitchen light.  I will work on that tomorrow.

Linda is using the new kitchen…

P1010151

She is making egg burritos and they were very good. 

We are going to take it easy tonight and watch some of our favorite shows.  We finally got Dish to give us the local channels.

Dale and Velda came in today.  Guess they had a long day traveling and they were about to take it easy for the night.

Time to say Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. New place looks great. And cozy. I'm a little concerned about electrical issues though. Sure hope and pray you get it all fixed correctly.

    ReplyDelete