Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday November 14th 2012

Lots of stuff to do today, have lots to unload and put away.  I did a lot of things and the Dish guy is supposed to come today to put up a new dish.

We get TV on the antennae but can’t get the other channels.  He is supposed to be here this afternoon.

I saw Jack and Mary yesterday and she said she would stop by this morning.  Linda got up pretty early for her.

Mary stopped by around 11AM

P1010149

Mary is a nice lady and we had a good visit.

The Dish guy got here just after Mary left.  Took him a couple hours to get it all done and come to find out something is wired wrong, either in the electric coming in or something in our home.  I started checking it out after he left and what a mess.  I have never seen receptacles like these.  Can’t get them out and can’t get them apart, not like any I’ve ever seen before.  We went to Wal Mart and got some new ones.  Have to wait until tomorrow to put it in.

Flowers…

P1010146

P1010147

I think these yellow flowers are great and I think the must bloom year around.

Well, we bought a blanket, I was cold last night.  We didn’t bring a blanket with us but we made it OK.

I found out this morning that I don’t have a coffee pot here!  Another thing we picked up at Wal Mart.

Well time to say night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment