Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Monday November 5th 2012

Today is the day before election and I can’t hardly wait to get the commercials for people running to get over!!  This is the worst year for negative commercials that I remember.  If I heard right there has been about two billion dollars spent on ads for politicians.  Wonder why they spend more to get elected than they will ever get back (legally)??  Think maybe they take bribes?  DUH!!  Why spend millions to get elected and only get paid a fraction of that amount?  I guess the media comes out on top of the spending.

Not going to do to much today, got my blog done for the last two days, I get lost sometimes and forget to do the blog.

I made some macaroni and cheese with a little chili for supper….

P1010114

Doesn’t look real good but it was tasty.

I figured out tonight that with all the political commercials that if I pause the show for awhile I can fast forward through all the commercials and when I’m caught up I pause again for awhile.  I like to watch American Pickers and it is on a station that doesn’t show political commercials.  Also watched Bones on the Fox Channel which doesn’t show the political commercials, or maybe they did and I fast forwarded through themSmile..

Well, not a real exciting day, tomorrow we have quite a few things planned so guess I will say Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that the political commercials are over.
    Sheriff Joe out here in AZ had the best, classiest ads, though. He never said one word about his opponent. Just stated that he wanted to continue serving the people of Maricopa County and a few of the things he's accomplished doing the job he's supposed to do. So refreshing.
    You watch the other politically ads and wonder why children bully each other.

    ReplyDelete