Monday, November 19, 2012

Sunday November 18th 2012

Church today, we will go to Mission First Baptist Church.  Pastor Adrian is a good preacher and I like it better than Blue Bonnet. Last year I walked there for church on Sunday morning.  Not bad but I like MFBC better.

Linda fixed fish tacos for lunch.  I fixed the cole slaw but that didn’t taste real good.  I think the pan needed something done to it. It was the cast iron skillet and I’m not sure it has ever been used before, they were OK but definitely not the best.

Got nice and warm today, supposed to be warm for the next week and the normal here for this time of year is 80. 

I figured out more things that I have to do but not today, it’s Sunday.  Nothing important, well, not to important.  The refrigerator needs to be cleaned underneath.  The fan over the stove doesn’t really work well so I may work on it tomorrow.  Probably will need a new motor or a new hood. We will check it out tomorrow.

Here is a picture of Pastor Adrian….not a good picture and I only took one and I can’t see the viewer very well to see if it was blurry or not, of course it’s blurry!  Still looks like him though.

P1010167

We are just going to take it easy this afternoon, maybe take a nap.

P1010169

Sparky found one of his toys, a piece of palm bark.  Not sure why he likes them but he likes to tear them apart, he has done this from the very first time we came down here.

I am also amazed at Sparky because we can leave him here alone and he doesn’t bark, well, when we leave he knows he isn’t going and he just lays down and is very good.  What he does while we are away, well, not sure what he does.

Guess that is about all for tonight….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment