Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wednesday November 21st 2012

Lots of things to do today.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I was thinking of all the things we are thankful for… good friends, nice warm weather, good health, our wants are met not just our needs, but most of all I thank God for our Salvation!!! I know this is just a temporary home and we are just a passing through!!  God is good, I think especially good to us!  I want to thank Him for everything He has allowed us to do.

Some of the things we have gotten…

P1010183

Bet you can’t guess what we are watching on Linda’s new TV, OK, you’re right, it’s Jeopardy.  No?  Oh well, it is TV anyway.

We bought a fan so we wouldn’t have to run the air conditioner and it has worked out just perfect.  The fan keeps it just comfortable in here.

I’ve been checking out places in our new place here (actually about 30 years old) and have found the bottom of the tub is about eight inches off the floor and that is why I can’t stand up straight in it.  If I can lower it about four or five inches it will be perfect.  The floor under the tub is bad so I will probably replace it and with all the other spots that are soft I may have a major renovation going on but maybe when it is done it will be the way I like it, or we like it, Linda doesn’t have a problem standing in the tub just getting in is a big problem. 

I think my computer is going to shut off so I am going to close  and say Night Y’all and have a great Thanksgiving Day and think about what you are thankful for OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment