Friday, November 9, 2012

Wednesday November 7th 2012

Finally the election is over and we don’t have to watch the commercials anymore!!  Yeah!

Really disappointed in the results of the election but I know God is in control and I did my part by voting.  Linda watched all the election results and after a few hours, around 10PM I went to bed and woke up at midnight to hear Romney give his speech conceding the election, didn’t figure he had much of a chance after watching for awhile, well, I didn’t figure he would win anyway so now we will see what happens in the next four years. The stock market took a dive today wonder what else will happen???

Didn’t do a lot around the house, oh, I got a picture this morning…

P1010132

This is the field across the road, looks white doesn’t it???  Frost!  Got pretty chilly last night but I think it is going to be a great day.

Here is an early morning shot towards the sunrise…

P1010131

Foggy this morning!!!!

Went to church tonight.  Not many people there but Pastor always seems to get a good discussion going.  Discussed pledges.  Interesting.  I figure a pledge is something like a promise.  Do we renew pledges?  I don’t know, maybe yes, like renewing your wedding vows?

Well, not much else going on, a little TV and to bed…Night Y’all…

1 comment: