Monday, November 12, 2012

Friday November 9th 2012

Well, today is the day we stayed home for…we are going to see the doctor at 9AM.  Hope all is OK, funny though, they didn’t call and remind us of our appointments, maybe they know we will be there!

We got ready and went into town and got there a little early and guess what..we don’t have an appointment but Linda has the appointment card for 9AM today and the receptionist said she can’t figure it out but I think I know what happened, Linda had to come in for something and I’m not sure what it was but I figure that was the appointment and I decided I didn’t even have to see the doctor even though we both have something to tell him about, Linda wanted to get a flu shot and I wanted him to check my cheeksSmile….  To much information for sure.

We stopped at Wal Mart and picked up a few things to take with us, we have almost to much stuff to take already but some things we probably will need.

Got a picture of a sunrise, I like it!!

P1010134

Isn’t that a neat picture of the sunrise???  Love my new camera with the really nice telephoto lens.

Took a nap this afternoon to get ready for our exciting night of watching TV!  Had a pretty good nap.

Not much else to tell about today so I’ll just say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment