Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Monday November 26th 2012

We were supposed to get rain but there aren’t any clouds in the sky!  Guess we will have to put up with some more sunny warm days.

I procrastinated writing my blog and now I am having a problem remembering what we did today.  Linda can’t remember either, must be catching.

I actually don’t think we did much today.  I have been trying to figure out how to fix some of the things that need to be done.  The tub needs to be redone.  I can’t stand up in the bath tub to take a shower so I would like to put a shower base in and take the tub out.  Well, the tub is really an odd size and the stool is right next to the tub so it can’t be any wider and if I remember right it is only 24 inches wide, not normal for sure.  We need to check a few places that sell RV and mobile home parts.  I did see a tank less water heater from Camping World that I think may work in here.  This water heater seems to have a little problem.  Runs out of hot water in about five minutes and it actually isn’t very hot.

We are just taking it easy tonight, watching a little TV and going to bed, I can sleep pretty good in the new rocking chair.  It is really nice.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment