Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday November 28th 2012

I think I will be busy today we have quite a bit to do. I was up pretty early and I decided to start unloading the fridge and get it ready to go outside in the screen room.

Unloading the fridge and packing it in coolers and what ever is a lot of work. I finally finished and thought maybe I would try to get it outside.  I have a plan.

I pulled the fridge out turned it and it will not roll on carpeting.  Actually it doesn’t roll very good on solid floor so I laid it over and pulled it to the door. I twisted it around and got it lined up with the door, got on the end and lifted it up over the threshold and pulled it to the stairs and slid it down the stairs and then stood it up.  I started loading it again with the food I took out of it earlier.  I then plugged it in and it was wait for the truck. Got a phone call from Puente’s and they needed me to come and lead the driver to where we live.  It is only a couple of miles so it was OK with me.

After we got in on the porch I lined it up with the door and went and asked the neighbors, Joe and Don and they came over and helped me get it in the kitchen;  Only took a couple of minutes.  I started loading it with food from the old fridge.  Not an easy job, well, I think it isn’t one of my favorite jobs.

Linda went out with some of the women to the store.  I got the fridge running and hope it is better than our old one, probably won’t be, the old one did still work but not great.

Some excitement happened.  A guy ended up with his truck in the irrigation canal…

P1010211

He had excuses…

P1010216

Didn’t see the driver around when the police got there…

P1010219

Didn’t do the truck any good…

P1010220

I thought the tires would be ruined when they pulled it over the cement canal but they look OK, better than the truck for sure..

Linda got her new chair yesterday.  I think she likes it, it doesn’t rock which is what she wanted so it is great for her.

Guess that is about all for today so I will say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment