Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thursday November 29th 2012

Went out today to look for a shower base.  Didn’t have any luck.  They make the tub the size we need but not a shower base.  I think we will probably use the old tub and lower it down about four inches which will be good for Linda because it wouldn’t be quite so high and for me because I would be able to stand in the shower.

I ordered a tank less water heater from Camping World.  It is something that has to be outside and hooked to a tank of LP gas.  I am looking forward to getting it.  Our electric water heater really uses a lot of electricity and runs out of water fast.  I think I have already written about this but here it is again.

Went to Wal Mart to get a few things.  After leaving there I wanted to eat at a place we see when we go to Wal Mart, it is called Tamale Central.  They don’t speak English, well, some of them did.  Linda got a burrito and I got four tacos.  Linda could only eat half of hers and she took the rest home.  I ate all of mineSmile

P1010226

The above picture is Jack and  Mary’s place.  Wonder if they will be the only one to decorate for Christmas.  Linda did pick up a Christmas tree for a dollar and set it on the table, looks kind of nice!

We went dancing tonight with Joe and Mary, and Don and Sheryl.  Had a good time, not even sure what the name of the place was.  It was a country band and they were pretty good.  Tried a little line dancing and found out we had forgotten all we learned last year.  What a bummer…

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment