Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Monday December 3rd 2012

Another warm day today, beautiful in the morning, usually until noon or after then it gets warmer.

We went to Mission Bell for dance lessons.  We weren’t sure what kind of lessons they were, maybe line but we were kind of surprised, it was the two step, the bop and the waltz.  It lasts for an hour and a half and it is a half hour for each.  I thought it was great because I watch people at dances doing what I find out now, is called the bop.  I need to learn all of them but the bop is really neat.  They are all neat and we plan on going to a dance Thursday night and we will try to do some of the moves we have learned.  The dance instructors name is Ted and he is a good instructor.  I’m sure we will keep on with the lessons.  We went with Joe and Mary and Don and Cheryl.

After the lessons we stopped at a Ropa.  That is where they have all kinds of used clothes.  We bought a little cooler to take to the dances.  We can take a couple of waters or pop or something like that.

This afternoon we went to the pool and swam in really cold water, it was supposed to be seventy three degrees but felt like fifty until we got used to it.  We also went in the hot tub which was a warm ninety three degrees.  Got tired and warm.  Linda was kind of hurting and it really helped.

P1010236

Here’s another picture of our orange tree.  I think I picked about forty the other day and it doesn’t look like I picked any.  I will pick some more.  Mary gave us a juicer and it works pretty good.

P1010243

Here is another picture of our sage bush.  It is blooming again.  Not sure why it quit, thought maybe it was because I watered it, but maybe that is why it is blooming again????

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment