Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thursday December 13th 2012

Well, this month Friday the 13th came on a Thursday!!  How about that???

We don’t have a lot planned for today, we will go to the dance tonight and do a little practicing again.  We really need the practice.

Joe is adding on, or enclosing, the porch area.  I helped a little bit but seeing as how I’m not much of a carpenter and there isn’t a lot of room, Don is helping most of the time.  He knows how to do this stuff, I sure don’t.  Got a picture of it.  I helped put in the windows and put on the tar paper….

P1010371

It is quite a project.  Joe is getting tired and when they get the siding put on I think he is going to call it quits until next year.   I have a project that I would like to do but not sure if I will do it this year or not.  I have to tear out some flooring and the more I look the more I’m going to have to do if I want to do it right.  I will have to take out the cabinets (bottom) and then the tub plus some other stuff and I’m not sure I want to tackle it this year.

Our water heater is working great.  The water in the shower stays constant as long as no one else turns on the cold water, then it gets a little warmer. Hasn’t been bad though.

Well, the dance tonight was OK, we are getting better at the two step, the waltz needs a lot more practice and we didn’t even try the bop.  That will take a lot of practice.  We did get to do the Electric Slide and the Cupid Shuffle.  Had a good time but when we were done it was time to go to bed…   Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment