Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday December 23rd 2012

Who!!!  I finally got a computer and downloaded Windows Live Writer that I need to post my blog.  What a job!  LaVon did it for me the last two times and I sure appreciated that.

I bought a new Toshiba computer with Windows 8…

P1010375

I couldn’t get the computer to do anything and what really upset me is that it didn’t have Solitaire on it, nada, no solitaire at all.  The games that were on it you have to pay for and probably ones I couldn’t even play, I took it back after two days.  When I took it back I got another one, not a Toshiba but an Acer Notebook.

P1010376

I got this yesterday and today I downloaded more than I did while I had the Toshiba and I had to download the first part at Burger King.  The Wi-Fi here is terribly slow but I have downloaded everything here, well, after getting the phone to work I used it to download the rest of what I needed.  Hopefully I will be able to post this on my blog.  (I downloaded all this here at home!)

I definitely can’t remember what we did the last few days.  I know we went to Don and Cheryl’s last night for a Mexican supper and then a game of Newlywed Game, well, something like that.  We didn’t do to bad, well, Linda didn’t do to bad, she knows me better than I know her.  Had a really good time.

I don’t think I will do much more here because this is mostly a test to make sure it works.  I like the little computer, I think it is just about the right size. Time though to say Night Y’all….

My picture of God’s handiwork just a couple of days ago…

P1010374

No comments:

Post a Comment