Friday, December 28, 2012

Thursday December 27th 2012

Cool again this morning!  Not like it was yesterday but still cool.  Tomorrow it is supposed to warm up again before another cool front comes in on Saturday or tomorrow night, whenever.

We aren’t going to do to much today, going dancing tonight and this morning we have dance lessons.

Linda and I were the only ones from here that went to the dance lessons, the rest were busy or recovering from an injury.  Had a good time, we sure need the practice though.

After the practice I stopped at a lumber yard and got a phone number for a person that could possibly do a countertop.  Joe said Mary could tile one for me and she said she could do any kind of counter top that we wanted. I think we will give her a try!  The counter top is not large so it shouldn’t be to hard to do.

Linda has been doing jewelry and I finally got a picture!

P1010412

I think she has done a pretty good job for just starting.  Not sure what you call it but she is tying rocks with wire and the one on the top she wore tonight to the dance, I think she wore the two rings also.

Guess that is about all for today can’t think of anything else we did, kind of boring huh? Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment