Saturday, December 8, 2012

Friday December 7th 2012

This is the day that will be remembered!  71 years ago if I remember right, listened to it on the news.  Actually people still living that remember it and were actually there!   They are definitely getting older.

Had the coffee klatch today at the rec room.  Paul and Sandy had it today.  I always enjoy these.  Lots of stories that are really interesting.  Had a good time, thanks Paul and Sandy…

Well, today is the day I start on the water heater.  I think I have all the parts and Joe said he would come over and help.  After all was done I was glad Joe and Don came over to help.  The heater worked good but when I got it hooked up we couldn’t get any hot water, come to find out I needed to block the water heater so the cold water wouldn’t do all the work.

Don also helped because the fittings I put together inside were leaking.  I thought I had them tight but he checked them and got them hooked up right and I fixed the third fitting before turning on the water again.  It works!!

I took a picture after we had it all cleaned up…

P1010257

It sure isn’t very big but it sure puts out some hot water!!  I love it.  We only have a 30 amp hookup and when the water heater would come on it would use almost all of our electricity.  Couldn’t do anything else while it was heating water so now our electric bill should go down and we should have plenty of hot water.  I have it hooked to 40 lb propane tank.  Should last a long time.

Linda went shopping with Mary and Cheryl.  She found a lot of good deals

so we have to find room for all of it.  Good luck.

That is about all for tonight….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment