Sunday, December 30, 2012

Friday December 28th 2012

I have lots that I want to do today, I think I will clean the gutters and pick some oranges and maybe a few other things.'

Linda isn’t feeling very good today and it is pretty cool.  Well, I will have to say that I forgot the coffee clutch this morning, what a bummer, I can’t remember anythingSad smile

I borrowed the ladder from John and looked at the gutters and I can’t figure out how to clean them.  The gutter is pretty well plugged and no way to get to it without taking the gutter apart, maybe I will leave that for another day!

Well, while I have the ladder I will pick some oranges.  Lots of oranges to pick…

P1010417

P1010416

I picked ten bags of oranges and that is probably about a quarter of them and I know that I won’t use all that I picked, sooo, I’m trying to give them away.  Put some over in the the club house and gave some others the other people here in the park.  I started juicing some and I ended up juicing two bags and got about a gallon and a half of juice, give or take.  I may do some more but it will be later

Well, not sure why but this afternoon I started feeling a little under the weather and I just don’t feel like doing anything.  I even took a nap but didn’t help much.  I just took it easy the rest of the day and didn’t do much of anything.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment