Monday, December 10, 2012

Saturday December 8th 2012

It is another warm and beautiful day!  Going to get into the upper 80s again.

Linda is going to fix a desert, chocolate lush, or girdle buster, for our get together tonight.  I think it will be a good time.

I turned the water heater down because it just got to hot and couldn’t get enough cold water to cool it down to shower temperature.  I took a shower and after getting it adjusted it was great!  I think the water heater is going to work out just fine.  I’m still amazed that this little thing can put out so much really hot water for as long as you want.  I’m amazed to, that when you turn the hot water on, the heater comes on and as soon as the water is turned off the fire goes out.  It isn’t even hooked up to electricity, it just has two “D” cell batteries for the ignition source!  Incredible!

We went to the party tonight, picked up Jack and Mary, they went with us, and got there in plenty of time.

Got some pictures…

P1010269

The man with his back to me is Rick Brown, the owner of the Family Center.  The food was very good and lots of it.  Here is the desert table…

P1010272

The entertainment was from two different high schools, they did a great  job..

P1010281

This next group I thought were professionals, I would give there name but I can’t pronounce it or spell it but they were very good…

P1010296

P1010299

These kids had a lot of energy.  Got tired just watching them.

We got home pretty early, around 8PM I think and we took it easy the rest of the night, watched a little TV and went to bed…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment