Friday, December 7, 2012

Wednesday December 5th 2012

We have been having some very beautiful weather!  The mornings are cool and the days get warm.  We have been, on an average, about ten degrees above the normal of 74.  I took a picture this morning, well, I think it was this morning, close anyway.  It was foggy and looked really neat with the sun shining through the fog…

P1010246

Guess it really doesn’t look like much in the picture but I thought it was pretty neat,  Wonder why I can see any solar flares???

We are going to a Christmas Party this Saturday at the Rick Brown Family Center.  We stopped to ask them a question and got to see a lot of their place.  They attend church at MFBC where we attend when we are in the Valley.  They also have a funeral home there and it did sound kind of funny when she said the dinner would be in the Family Center and the entertainment would be in the Funeral Home.  She showed us the chapel where the entertainment is going to be.  WOW what a chapel, marble floors and that is about all I noticed except that it was really big. I think it will be a really good time and the entertainment is a high school group performing special dances and music.

She showed us a hearse that was really neat…

P1010248

This is a 1914 REO, or Oldsmobile.  Didn’t know that REO was Olds!  She said this is the first hearse with a motor.  It really looks great, would be terrible to drive because there isn’t much room  in it for the driver.  She said they would drive it in the parade in 2014 and it will be one hundred years old!  The also have another car, another Oldsmobile, a Merry Oldsmobile if I remember right..

P1010254 T

Well, I have a “T” up there and I can’t get rid of it.  This computer is doing some weird things, I’m sure it isn’t me!!

I helped Joe this afternoon put on some tar paper and put in some windows.  He is adding a room and I thought I would at least help some. We got all the windows in and the paper on most of it except for the door end and the other door end and I was beat, the air was nice and cool but the sun was really hot!  We finished around five I guess and I went on home and took it easy the rest of the night. 

Whew!!  I need to do this everyday and not let it go.  I know that I have some things on the wrong days but it will still be OK, I won’t remember next week anyway…Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment