Monday, December 10, 2012

Sunday December 9th 2012

We are going to church again at MFBC.  Pastor Adrian is back and is preaching this morning.  Had a good sermon and Sunday School was good also.

Stopped at Foy’s Market and picked up a couple of steaks for tonight. Going to get together with Joe and Mary and Don and Cheryl.  Cheryl fell last night over a couple of cement curbs, well, she didn’t fall but twisted her ankle or foot and went to Urgent Care this morning to get it checked. She can’t hardly walk.

Linda’s arm is getting darker, she twisted it about a week ago…

P1010311

It still hurts her but it is getting better I think.

Had a good time at the cookout, played a couple of games of “Farkle”  and had a lot of good laughs.

We got home again around 8PM and watched a couple of shows we had recorded earlier..I was tired so I fell asleep in my chair and Linda kept waking me up so I could watch the showSmile….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment