Friday, December 7, 2012

Tuesday December 4th 2012

I did it again, I haven’t been writing my blog!!  Shame on me!

Now let me think, what did we do today???  We took off today and looked for parts for the water heater that came in yesterday, give or take a day!  We went to Home Depot and couldn’t find anything, well, the guy working there didn’t think they carried PEX pipe and fittings, time to head for Lowe’s.  The guy there was helpful, he showed me the fittings that would work for PEX so I picked up almost everything that I thought I would need.

We stopped at What a Burger for lunch.  They sure have good hamburgers. Got the burgers and fries and a drink for $7.  Really hit the spot.

We stopped at Harbor Freight to look for other parts and a saw.  I need the saw for when we start on the floor which will be “later”.  I need to get the water heater going first, just because we have itSmile

When we got home, and on the way in, Linda fell off our front steps.  I was already inside trying to get rid of stuff and get Sparky ready to go out.  She had to sit on the floor for awhile to get her breath and make sure nothing was broken.  She can move her hand, fingers and wrist so I think she will be OK.  I think she may have a big bruise because it is already swelling.

I’m trying to get Linda to help me remember and I think her memory is as bad as mine!!

I didn’t want to start on the water heater until I know that I have plenty of time.  Now this is kind of backward but at least it all happened this week!  Going to do another one and will put some different stuff in it.  Funny, if I don’t do this the day after, neither of us can remember what we did.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment