Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tuesday December 25th 2012

Christmas Day, the day we celebrate Jesus’s birth!  I think it is going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  The sun is shining and it is going to be very warm, perfect day for Christmas!

We opened our package from Brenna and we got a beautiful pair of boots for Linda and some fruit and nuts and I got a beautiful mixing  bowl!

P1010391

Linda’s boots are nice and warm and the bowl is big enough to mix up a few loaves of bread!  Haven’t tried the fruit or nuts yet though.  I am anxious to use the bowl to see how it works.

We are having our Christmas dinner at the clubhouse.  Linda made a chocolate desert and baked beans. The dinner was great, the ham was furnished and the rest of the stuff was stupendous!  Had a great time.

P1010400

This is what Is left of my dinner.  Actually Mary bought a birthday cake with my name on it.  We all had a pretty good time I think.  I ate way to much.  I should have taken a group picture but I just took individual pictures. Here is a picture of Frank and Bob, I didn’t get their dogs, Scooter and Buddy, they weren’t at the dinner….

P1010393

They brought a shrimp and rice dish that was really good.

::

We took a nap this afternoon, probably not a good idea after eating so much but I couldn’t stay awake.

We watched some TV and I played on my new computer until some people outside started singing, thought the were Mexican Mariachi's for awhile but they were singing in English!  It was Don and Cheryl serenading us with a birthday song for me, how sweetSmile

The weather is starting to cool off now so we shut up the house so I wouldn’t have to get up during the night to do it.  It is supposed to get down into the thirties tonight and that is way to cold to have all the windows open.  Going to be cool for a couple of days then warm up again. This is one of those winters that will be up and down temperature wise.

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment