Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wednesday December 12th 2012

I’ve been checking around to see what all I will have to fix when I start on the floor.  Looks like it could be a major project if I do it right. Under the cabinets and sink there are soft spots that should be replaced, not really necessary but to do it right the cabinets will all have to come out plus the bathtub and stool.  Might not sound like a lot but I think it will be a major project.  I really would like to do it right and have it done rather than do part and have a problem in a couple of years and have to tear out the kitchen and bathroom.  Maybe next year???

We went to Lowe’s to check on some drawer rollers.  The ones I have are not in real good shape but the new ones are the same size only new.  I think I may have to do a little work on the runners where the wheels go.  May not work but it is worth a try.  I bought a new gas tank for the water heater.  It is a twenty pound one and now we will see how long it lasts.

We are going to see the light show at Hidalgo.    They have a really big light show for Christmas.  Got some pictures even, most didn’t turn out well though.

P1010366

P1010352

This is our group.  Front row.  Cheryl, Joe and Mary, back row Don, Jack, Mary, Joel and Linda.  I took a lot of pictures but a lot didn’t turn out, especially the ones from the bus we were in which kept moving and the windows were tinted so most didn’t turn out well.

We had a good time but it was pretty chilly and we took the bus which was warm but it didn’t take long to get chilly walking around.

I see Angry Birds in the background and I know I have a picture of them….

P1010324

We play Angry Birds, kind of fun but for an old person like me, it isn’t easy!

OK,, time to say Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment