Sunday, December 30, 2012

Saturday December 29th 2012

Nothing planned for today, it is very cool this morning so we will probably stay in and try to keep warm.

I helped Dan move some stuff to his “recovery” place.  We got it all loaded and got to his place and the gate was locked so we waited for almost an hour and they never returned so we went back to the campground.

We followed Don, Cheryl, Joe and Mary to go look at the Habitat for Humanity outlet store.  Couldn’t find it but we did find a couple of clothing places, didn’t buy anything. We went to go to Wal Mart and found a Mexican Restaurant called Morado’s. This was a nice place and the food was excellent!  We will come back here again.

Not much going on this afternoon but I did get a good picture of the sunset!!

P1010420

Well, I played on the computer tonight, I downloaded a game that I kind of like and I played most of the evening, can’t remember the name of it though, hmmmmm, can’t remember, oh well, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment