Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sunday December 30th 2012

It is !a very chilly day today, even Sparky didn’t want to get up!

Linda isn’t feeling well so she isn’t going to church.  I started a roast this morning and put it on low so we could eat at noon.

Church was good except that it was cold.  I had my heavy coat on and I about froze.  Don was just wearing a T-shirt!  Cheryl said she froze during the whole service as did a bunch of other people.

The roast was done when I got home, in fact a little over done.  Linda was still not feeling well so she went back to bed and I put some potatoes in the oven to bake.  When they were done I figured I would just let her sleep. When she got up we ate, I fixed some corn and had a salad with the roast, it really tasted good.

We pretty much took it easy the rest of the day.  I played games on the computer and watched a little TV and that was about it.  Exciting huh?

Guess that is about all, Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment