Friday, January 4, 2013

January 1st 2013

Well I think I have the date right, better than yesterdays, had December 21st instead of the 31st, can’t believe I would do something like that.

Well we had a good time last night over at Don and Cheryl’s.  I don’t think I put a picture in but I will now.  We heard lots of fireworks last night. They really celebrate New Years with fireworks and “guns”.  Not to happy with the guns but this is South Texas.

P1010433

This is the group. In the back is Don, Joel, Joe and Mary, in the front Linda and Cheryl.  Had a lot of fun last night.

P1010430

Had us a feast of Subway sandwiches and a lot of other goodies, and of course, our Mexican Train game.

Well today I am helping Dan again.  He has two desks to put together.  When I got there they were unloading a truck and they got an entertainment center so we put that together.  I think that was today.  Took us a long time to get it done and it was really heavy, not very high, but very heavy.

I was a little late getting home, we had some problems getting it together.

Not much going on tonight, it is pretty chilly and our furnace doesn’t work, but it isn’t bad in here, we use a little ceramic heater that does a great job and looks like it doesn’t us a lot of electricity.

We are taking it easy tonight, watch a little TV and to bed…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment