Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Monday December 31st 2012

The last day of the year, tomorrow I will have to remember to write 2013, Probably take a month to remember it is a new year.

Dan asked me to help him again this morning so we took his truck over to his new place to unload it and as we pulled in the driveway, he just looked kind of, well, defeated, and I said don’t tell me you don’t have the keys, and he said I don’t have the keys.  We headed back to the park and when we got there he decided it was to late to run back over so we went for pizza.  We took our car because he had “stuff” in the back of his truck.

Had a good time at Peter Piper Pizza, not my favorite pizza but a good place to meet.

P1010422

There was a pretty good crowd there, probably 25 or 30, I didn’t count.

After lunch Dan and I went to the new place, with a key, and unloaded the truck and during this time an entertainment center was delivered.  Well, he decided that since it was already on the floor we may as well get it done and out of the way.  Turned out to be a very long process.  We finished it about 5:30PM and we were supposed to go over to Don and Cheryl’s at six. I hurried on home, Dan and Laurel are staying at there new place tonight.

I didn’t plan on staying to late at Don and Cheryl’s, I don’t mind missing the New Year coming in.  Well, we played Mexican Train and had a great time.  Jack and Mary were there and I did get a picture…

P1010425

I set the time and Don sat up the camera, he did a very good job, got us all in the picture!

Well, Jack didn’t want to stay until midnight either but we were having so much fun and the time went so fast it was 11:40PM and we didn’t realize the time had gone by so fast so we all made it until midnight and guess what?????  We played a complete game of Mexican Train.  I don’t think I have every played a complete game from double twelve down to double one!

Guess who won???  The scorekeeper!  Me!  No I didn’t cheat even though some may think I do that kind of thing Smile, I would never do anything like that.

Well, we broke up and went on home around 12:15AM New Years Day.  Time to get some sleep.  Linda stayed up, not me…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment