Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tuesday January 15th 2013

Well, it has been very cool and cloudy, got a little rain which is needed. I am glad I started the furnace, sure is nice to be warm!

I go to the doctor tomorrow to check on my cist.  It has shrunk a lot and doesn’t hurt anymore, I guess the antibiotic has done it’s job.  I have been covering it with  a band aide that has an antibiotic in it.  I think that has

helped also.

Well, I missed a paragraph here, Linda bought a new pair of boots and I am putting a picture in here of them, they are really pretty!

P1010459

I thought about getting a pair, not like those, but I just have a hard time spending money like that and I don’t even know if I would like them or not. I think I will wait, maybe someone will have a pair they don’t want.  My idea of spending money would be to buy a pair of good shoes with leather soles.  Oh well, I may end up with a pair sometime.  People say they are good for dancing, I wouldn’t know.

When we got home we, or Linda, went to bed and slept for awhile.  Her cough isn’t getting any better.

We stuck around home the rest of the day and tried to keep taking fluids.  The honey and cinnamon thing that LaVon had in her blog works.  I tried it and my cough went away and now I’m feeling pretty good!  I’ve been fixing it for Linda but so far she still has her cough.  We will keep trying and hopefully this won’t last to long.

Time to say Night Y’all….

2 comments:

  1. I love Linda's boots!! Don is like you. He keeps saying he needs a pair of boots, yet he won't buy them. :-)

    ReplyDelete