Friday, January 4, 2013

Wednesday January 2nd 2013

  Cold and rainy this morning, not a nice warm sunny day for sure.

I made Linda some Jalapeno bread this morning, didn’t turn out good at all. Not sure if I did something wrong or if the yeast wasn’t very good.  Tastes OK but sure didn’t rise!

Going over to help Dan again today.  Still have another desk to put together. I made a mistake on yesterday’s blog, we put a desk together yesterday and the day before we put together the entertainment center, I know everyone really cares about this but if I need to know I can look it up laterSmile.

We had a hard time putting the desk together. Should have been easier since we did one just like it yesterday, wrong, they do a really poor job of marking the different  pieces.  We have to measure and check each piece to see if it is the right one.  We usually have to take them off and put them somewhere else.  Oh well, we did get it done.  Linda was expecting me home early but didn’t happen.  Dan took me to lunch at Der Wiernerschnitsel. Not sure if that is how it is spelled but it was good.

Tonight is movie night!  We watched “Expendables Two”  It is an action movie with Stallone, Norris and a bunch of other heavies, actually it was pretty funny.  We enjoyed it.  We stayed until 9PM talking with Don and Cheryl.  It was a good evening.  We took Sparky over and he really enjoyed himself.  I think Don kind of likes him.  Sparky sure likes to go over there.

Well, not much else going on today so I will say Night Y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment