Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Friday January 18th 2013

I am still waiting for a call from the hospital or Doctor Gillermo to go in for the paper work or whatever needs to be done.

It  is still cold out but the days have been warming up very nicely! 

Finally got the call so we went to the doctors office picked up the form and went to the hospital.  The hospital is really spread out and I didn’t have any idea where I was supposed to go so I went in the main part and they took me by golf cart to the building I was supposed to be in.  Not sure how long this would take but I guess it has to be done.

After the paperwork I had to wait quite awhile because I think they were at lunch.  I got blood work, and EKG and blood pressure, then they asked me all the same questions again about previous surgeries Etc.  Once I got started it didn’t take long, probably about a half hour. The EKG was really fast, I was surprised about that.

Linda waited in the car with Sparky.  It got pretty warm but I think they did OK.  To bad there wasn’t a place in the shade.  We went straight home and I think Linda went back to bed. She is still feeling under the weather.

I got a call from the hospital about the time I am supposed to be there.  I was surprised when they said 5AM.  That is pretty early but the doctor likes to get everything done early.  I think the surgery is supposed to be around 6 or 6:30AM.  The more I go through this the more apprehensive I get.  Not scared about the surgery but the bill I will get afterward.  For two small Cysts (Bren corrected my spelling, thanks Bren) I think it is going to be very expensive.  Seems like they are doing a lot more than is actually necessary.  Guess I will just have to be surprised.

Not much going on the rest of the day.  Don said he would take me to the hospital even at that hour of the morning.  I sure appreciate all they do for us.  I think I could probably drive but I’m not sure they are just going to give me a local anesthetic  or actually put me under, I think they are just going to surprise meSmile.

Going to take it easy the rest of the day, or night….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment