Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Monday January 14th 2012

Now I know I have a problem, well, it may be me but I can’t get the blog posted from here using my phone. I am actually using the campground internet which is almost unheard of because it really doesn’t work very good.

I am going to try to put a few things in here because I know that I’ve missed a bunch of days.  Kind of busy but I think most of it is procrastinatingSmile

I’m not real sure of what we have done the last few days.  I think Saturday we went with Don and Cheryl to Lowe’s to look at some stuff for the counter top.  Didn’t buy much except a couple of valves for the kitchen sink.   Got some ideas for the counter top and the floor, now all we have to do is get wood etc. and tear out all the floor and cabinets and do some repair work.  Maybe next week.

Charlie called and they are at Lake Pointe and we will try to go up to see them sometime soon.

Sunday was church, Linda didn’t go but the service was good.  We took it easy the rest of the day.  I know we did something else but I can’t remember what it was.

Monday was Peter Piper Pizza day.  There sure was a large crowd there today.  We also went to dance practice in the morning.  I think we are getting a little better, we didn’t fall down todaySmile.  We haven’t fallen down, yet, but Linda gets dizzy and I think if I let go of her she may fall down and that isn’t good.  There were a lot of people there today and during one of the breaks a lady was teaching another man the Cupid Shuffle which is a line dance, well, after the break he asked us not to line dance, I kind of think that was a reprimand!  The Cupid Shuffle is one of the most popular line dances down here because it is so easy and it really looks neat to see about two hundred people on the dance floor all dancing in lines the same way, love it!

Linda has been going to the  Ladies Happy Hour.   There are probably around eight or ten ladies that get together and just have a good time.  She will probably have it here one of these days.  Cindy is the one that gets it started and Daryl and Cindy will be staying a month this time.  I think this is probably the longest that they have stayed.  I could be wrong though.

Well, that is about all  I can remember.  My cist has shrunk considerably. I was a mess for awhile and kind of sore but by the time I go to the doctor on Wednesday is should be down to almost normal, if a cist can be normal.  I will be glad to be rid of them.

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment