Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thursday January 10th 2013

OK I’m having a little problem with my computer or something, not sure what is going on.

I have gotten a tickle in my throat, doesn’t hurt but it is very aggravating! I think I will probably come down with the Texas Crud.  So far though I don’t feel to bad.

We went to Fiesta Village this morning for some dance lessons. It was interesting, different from the other lessons we have taken.  She is starting us on what I call Trail Dancing.  The one she taught us seems kind of easy.

We took it easy this afternoon and then tonight we are going to go to Mission Bell for the dance tonight.  They have a pretty good band and we get to dance quite a bit. We had a pretty good time.

It is about all for today, we have to fix breakfast tomorrow, so, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment