Friday, January 4, 2013

Thursday January 3rd 2013

Well, I think it is about as cold as it gets this morning.  It must be in the high 30s or low forties and the wind is blowing and it is cloudy and rainy.

I saw Joe outside and went over to talk to him for a minute.  Bad news, he lost his electricity last night!  That is bad!  It is cold!  No heat!  He finally got ahold of Bob and there is a breaker box across the street and all he needed to do was reset it.  Voila!  Got electricity again!

Linda and I went to dance class this morning, had a good time and learned a few new things that we were doing wrong.

We went to Wal Mart after the lesson and picked up another blanket for the bed so we can stay warm at night.  I think it will help

I made cookies this afternoon.  Sure warms up the house with the oven going.  I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  Kind of a new recipe which I didn’t have all the stuff for it.  We didn’t bring any vanilla with us so I use a couple of scoops of ice cream, it’s vanilla!  I wasn’t impressed with the cookies, Linda said she likes them though so I guess it is OK.

We went to Mission Bell to dance tonight.  Joe and Mary went with us. Joe wasn’t feeling to good but perked up later.

P1010428

This is the bowl that Brenna got me for Christmas.  Nice big bowl but I think I may have cracked it.  I will use it as long as it stays together.

We got home around 10:30PM.  I am tired and need to go to bed.  Not much else to report for today so Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment