Friday, January 18, 2013

Thursday January 17th 2013

Cold again this morning.  The furnace even came on this morning.  I think the temperature was around forty but it is supposed to warm up today.

I had to call Conn Furniture today, they were supposed to come and fix the oven but I guess they forgot.  They said they could come on Monday but they seem to have a hard time understanding that I have surgery Monday and we won’t be here.  They finally made it for Tuesday.

Linda is still hacking and coughing so I am sure she will stay in bed for most of the day.

I played games on the computer most of the day and that made the time go really fast.

I was surprised that it got really nice outside!  Almost made it to seventy  degrees!  It was almost eighty in here.  I had the stove going, I fixed some chicken breast, Linda seasoned it and made it into kind of a burrito.  WOW that was good!  I think I liked it better than the fajita stuff that she fixes and that is really good.

Got a picture of the sunset today, it is another beautiful sunset.  Seems like we get both sunrise and sunset a lot…

P1010460

I didn’t notice it when I took the picture but Linda says the cloud looks like a jet, can you find it???

Nice relaxing night tonight.   Night Y’all….

2 comments:

  1. Neat jet looking cloud! I hope Linda is feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the jet!! Beautiful picture. Going to try and call Linda tomorrow afternoon, Sunday. So sad that she has been sick and you have been through so much.

    ReplyDelete